SHUN LOGGING, EMBRACE CONSERVATION ~ Naijagrics

Search

ads

Wednesday 18 April 2018

SHUN LOGGING, EMBRACE CONSERVATION


SHUN LOGGING, EMBRACE CONSERVATION



Give me peace, give me freedom

To pen-down, to explore my wisdom

Give me live to enunciate my outrage

Regarding our trees and outsize forage



Though student, but a logging loather

I'm tired of live-devoid of dearth shelter

The burden in my heart; kindly seel

The threat to humanity; kindly feel

Enough of these atrocities in our lands


Destroying our lands with our bare hands



Filtered precipitation from forest clean our water

Yet, loggers have given it a sour alter

Of soil erosion; increasing the vulnerability,

Subjecting our habitat and wildlife to inhumanity

Trees needs our CO2 to revive,                                                                                       

Replacing with oxygen, making us to survive



Say no to deforestation, seize lobbing,

Be a conservationist, shun logging

Save the nature from baleful false,

Recall: "the last man dies when the last tree falls"



"What we are doing to the forest of the world is but a mirror reflection x’; of what we are doing to ourselves and to one another".... Mahatma Gandhi



"Destroying rainforest for economic gain is like burning a Renaissance painting to cook a meal".....E.O Wilson

0 comments:

Post a Comment